- Non-correlated Returns: Priomha's Fund returns are not correlated to the performance of traditional investment products such as stocks, bonds, property etc. Subsequently, Priomha's Fund can provide your investment portfolio with valuable diversification.
- Investment Returns: Priomha's Fund returns have historically been commensurate with other mainstream investment products. Subsequently, as part of an overall portfolio, an investment in one of Priomha's funds can be highly attractive.
- Recession Proof: The asset classes invested in by Priomha's Fund are ostensibly impervious to domestic or global economic conditions and hence un-correlated returns can be achieved more consistently.
- Liquidity of Investment: unlike other investment classes there is no lock up period associated with the investment. Subsequently, immediate access to invested funds is possible (see Q10 below for more detail).
- We are a sports and event investment fund. Our investment universe includes international sport and Australian horse racing.
- The objective of the Fund is to mitigate much of the risk inherent with sports and event investment and generate returns in excess of the major Australian & UK stock market and global hedge fund indices.
– The short answer is yes. The global sports investment markets are estimated to offer greater than US$1.0 trillion in annual liquidity. This provides sufficient liquidity and opportunity for Priomha to operate without having a detrimental effect on either the markets or the potential investment returns.
– The medium term target for total funds under management is $AUD40 million. This figure is based on the current size of the global sports investing market, assumes minimal growth in this sector, and the ability to readily deploy assets without materially effecting the markets within which Priomha operates.
- Priomha was started solely with the founder’s capital. Priomha management & shareholders still account for over 30% of FUM. Additional investment provides the advantages associated with scaling the business and allows access to many more investment opportunities.
- The infrastructure and organisation that was developed to deploy the initial capital can readily be used to “run” the targeted AUD$40 million. It makes business and commercial sense to utilise more fully the existing infrastructure.
- One is not investing in shares in Priomha Capital itself, but rather units in an investment fund that is being managed by Priomha Capital.
- Priomha Capital will maintain a register of all investors and their respective interests in the investment fund.
- Priomha Capital’s fund is not a registered managed investment scheme, but rather it is being operated as a small-scale private fund with limited investors. For this reason, the Priomha Capital’s investment fund is not being regulated by ASIC or the Corporations Act
- It is assumed that the funds will be invested for a minimum of 12 months although it is recommended, that like other investment vehicles a 3-5 year time horizon be chosen.
- You may redeem your investment at any time after the initial 12 months in accordance with the procedures set out below.
- If you require your investment to be redeemed within the initial 12 months due to financial hardship, Priomha will consider your request.
- Priomha will receive a performance fee ranging from 15-25% of any investment return above the initial investment.
- There are no entry or exit fees. All expenses will be the full-responsibility of Priomha.
- Each investor will incur a 1.5-2.5% management fee (of starting annual FUM).
- Taxes will be the full responsibility of each investor. The fund will distribute all returns on a before tax basis.
- Each investor will be responsible for tax (if any) on all their distributions even if they elect to reinvest some or all of these distributions.
- Investment return will be calculated before any performance fees and the deduction of management fees.
- Reporting of returns will be presented to unit holders on July 15th (final) and January 15th (interim) each year.
- Quarterly statements will be distributed to each investor upon request and accessible via the website.
- An investor can elect whether he/she chooses to receive distribution or have his/her distribution reinvested in the fund.
- If the distribution option is selected, distribution will be made within 28 days of the reporting of returns. The Fund will advise the amount payable as distributions two weeks prior to distribution date.
- Please notify in writing Priomha with this intention, providing nominated bank account details.
- Two months notice is needed owing to the requirement to liquidate in an orderly manner – if funds are required in less than 2 months, a 5% processing fee maybe incurred. If at the time of redemption request there are no open investments, an investor will receive the entirety of their funds on the 1st day of the month following the redemption request.
- Redemption amount will be determined as at the most recent valuation date (1st of each month).
- Priomha's funds are available to anyone aged 18 and over and from any jurisdiction.
- Please satisfy yourself however that under any taxation, foreign exchange or legal legislation in your home jurisdiction, that you are able to invest with Priomha. Simply complete an application form and return it to Priomha.
The following cautionary notes should be considered before making an investment in one of Priomha's funds.
- When choosing Priomha's Fund to include as part of your overall investment portfolio it is important to be aware of your attitude to risk.
- You and your investment advisor should ascertain how conservative or aggressive you want to be with your investment objectives.
- As per 1 above, Priomha does not provide legal, taxation or investment advice.
- You should obtain advice that is independent and directly relevant to your investment and long-term objectives.
- Investment involves risk and each class of investment will involve its own individual level of risk.
- Past performance should not be viewed as an indication of future fund performance.
- The personal tax consequences of investing in one of Priomha’s fund will depend on many factors. It is therefore important that professional guidance is sought before proceeding with an investment.
- Each policy is governed and shall be construed in accordance with the law of Australia.
- Whilst investments can be received in any currency, Priomha’s Funds operate in AUD & GBP. Subsequently, for investors of currency other than AUD & GBP, there is the added exposure of potential movements in foreign exchange rates.
- This website has been prepared by Priomha Capital Pty Limited ACN 156 421 135 (Company) and is provided for information purposes only. No representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained herein is made or implied. The details and opinions published herein are provided by Priomha Capital without any guarantee or warranty and are for the reader's personal use and for information purposes only. All Priomha performance numbers, unless otherwise stated are gross figures. Past performance is not indicative of future results. No reader should rely on this website's contents as it does not purport to be comprehensive or to render personal advice.
- While reasonable care has been taken in relation to the preparation of the information contained in this website, none of the Company, its subsidiaries, or their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, or advisers nor any other person (Limited Party) guarantees or makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to or takes responsibility for, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or fairness of the information, opinions, forecasts, reports, estimates and conclusions contained on this website. No Limited Party represents or warrants that this website is complete or that it contains all information about the Company that a prospective investor or purchaser may require in evaluating a possible investment in the Company or acquisition of shares in the Company. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Limited Party expressly disclaims any and all liability, including, without limitation, any liability arising out of fault or negligence, for any loss arising from the use of or reliance on information contained in this website including representations or warranties or in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information, statements, opinions, forecasts, reports or other matters, express or implied, contained in, arising out of or derived from, or for omissions from, this website including, without limitation, any financial information, any estimates or projections and any other financial information derived therefrom.
- Statements and information in this document are current as of January 2021 and the information in this document remains subject to change without notice.
- The information contained in this website is for information purposes only and is an overview and does not contain all information necessary to make an investment decision or that would be required in a prospectus or product disclosure statement prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act). The information contained in this website is of a general nature and does not purport to be complete or verified by the Company or any other person. The Company does not have any responsibility or obligation to inform you of any matter arising or coming to their notice, which may affect any matter referred to in this website.
- The information contained in this website does not constitute an offer, invitation, solicitation or recommendation with respect to the purchase or sale of any security in the Company nor does it constitute financial product advice. The information contained herein is not intended to be relied upon as advice or a recommendation to investors and does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation, taxation situation or needs of any particular investor. An investor must not act on the basis of any matter contained herein but must make its own assessment of the Company and conduct its own investigations and analysis. Investors should assess their own individual financial circumstances and consider talking to a financial adviser, professional adviser or consultant before making any investment decision.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance and no guarantee of future returns is implied or given. Nothing contained herein nor any information made available to you is, or shall be relied upon as, a promise, representation, warranty or guarantee as to the past, present or the future performance of the Company. No Limited Party or any other person makes any representation or gives any assurance or guarantee that the occurrence of the events expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements in this website will occur.
- The Priomha Group © 2021. All rights reserved.